Masjid Nagoya is a place where Muslims can worship Allah (S.W.T.) according to the Holy Qur’an and Sunnah of the Prophet Mohammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him).
The following are the main activities of Masjid Nagoya:
- Five times prayer a day including Friday Prayers.
- Different regular programs of studying Islamic teachings and Arabic language.
Quran learning for adult: Every saturday
Quran learning for Women Every saturday
- Free Islamic brochures, literatures and cassettes.
- Arrangements of various religious events (e.g., Eid prayers, Iftar party and Taraweeh prayers during Rammadhan, etc.).
- Lectures and Seminars occasionally by some popular Islamic scholars.
- Arrangement of Islamic marriage (nikah) and issuing stamped certificates (If one of the couple is a Japanese, a Japanese civil marriage certificate is required before Nikah is performed).
- Performance of Shahada for a person embracing Islam and issuing certificates showing their new relgion. Such certificate is useful for future matters pertaining to marriages to Muslims or traveling to Muslim countries.